ABOUT THE GAME
Enjoy being a farmer between 1950 and 1970 in the „ Agricultural Simulator Historical Farming“. The
game takes you to the good old days and you will experience the charming farming of the 60s and
70s. Fans of nostalgia and history will be glad to work with original designed machines and to till a
field with well known Oldtimer Tractors.
In the new „ Agricultural Simulator Historical Farming “ Oldtimer tractors and machines are ready for
work. Well known brands like John Deere, Lanz Bulldog and many more will be presented in the
game very detailed true to the original.
The „ Agricultural Simulator Historical Farming “ will be more realistic than his predecessors. A new
feature – the dynamic ground presents the first real furrows which will be left when working at the
fields with strong machines. The furrows will have impact on the driving behavior of the tractors and
guarantee pure realism.
Northern Alps or Italy?
It is up to the player to decide in which region he would like to cultivate his farm. There are two
amazing scenarios – idyllic highlands, valleys and woods in the alp-region or the fascinating Tuscany
region with measured climate.
- Experience the charming farming in between 1950 and 1970
- Original drafted Oldtimer tractors of well known brands like John Deere, Lanz Bulldog etc.
- Pure Realism due to features like the dynamic ground with furrows.
- Two different scenarios – Tuscany and the northern Alp-Region
- OS: Windows XP (SP3)/ Vista/7
- CPU: Pentium-Prozessor ab 2,4 GHz
- RAM: mind. 2 GB RAM
- HDD: 800 MB
- GPU: Nvidia Geforce 6800GT, ATI Radeon HD3650
- Scard Jede direct x compatible soundcard
- Location of player profile data Documents/mygames/agrarhistory2012
- Game Size unpacked (MB) 800 MB