The eccentric architect Baron Wittard has built something really special: a city inside a building. This monumental pleasure dome, called 'The Utopia', features 1000 apartments, a shopping mall, and hundreds of offices and leisure facilities. All under one roof. Its grand opening was supposed to have been two year ago. That event never happened. A chain of mysterious events has now left the Utopia abandoned and silent.
People have gone missing. Electromagnetic disturbances are increasing. Armed with only a camera and a torch, you must journey there alone to explore its winding corridors, its secret passageways, and its gloomy halls. Local townspeople say Wittard kept a terrible secret. They speak fearfully of someone or something malevolent living at his city. They say it is waiting and growing in power. They say time is running out... players will have to face the lurking horrors of this desolate place and find out what dark secret the Baron kept from the world.
System requirements :
- Explore the ruins of a decaying building and uncover its terrible secret
- Non-linear gameplay: explore at your own pace
- Experience urban decay in high resolution graphics
- Eerie and mysterious soundtrack with full musical score
- Discover a massive world in First Person Perspective
- Use skill and cunning to search for clues and solve puzzles
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® 2000/XP/Vista®/7®
- CPU: 1.0 GHz Intel® Pentium or equal AMD® processor (Higher Recommended )
- RAM: 512 MB (1 GB Recommended for Windows® Vista®/7®)
- Video: 128 MB DirectX® 9.0c compatible video card with Shader Model 2.0
- Hard Disk Space: 1,5 Gb free disk space
- Sound: DirectX® 9.0 compatible sound card