Players can also retreat and accumulate forces behind their own armored citadel for a counterattack. Progressive economics allow players to spend resources constructing 40 types of buildings and honing over 50 different units for battle. Workers are created without cost to the player but must be trained for fighting and other special skills. This experience and fighting efficiency carry over as levels are defeated. General Features
- Twelve huge levels with : photo realistic landscapes, located in mountains, deserts, forests, etc
- Hundreds of high-polygon models of animals, people, buildings, etc with smooth skeletal animation
- All-encompassing damage model.
- Burn or blow to chips every tree, destroy houses and more
- Cinematographic camera with several convenient modes of control
- Multi-user games on LAN and internet with up to 16 people on one server
- A lot of multiplayer modes: deathmatch, capture the flag, cooperative, hold artifact, king of the hill, free for all.
- 1GHz CPU
- 256MB RAM
- 32MB 3D card
- 1.5GB hard drive space
- 1.6GHz P4 or 1600+ Athlon XP
- 64MB 3D card