NOTE: Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account. Requires internet connection.
Memoria tells the tale of princess Sadja of the faraway-land of Fasar, who once ventured into war to fight demons in the Gorian Desert. Her goal – to become the greatest hero of all time – was foiled under mysterious circumstances. Something had occurred, the girl disappeared and her tale was eventually forgotten.
Five centuries pass, until one day Geron, a young bird catcher, meets a traveling merchant named Fahi in his native forest. This merchant promises to turn Gerons girlfriend Nuri, who has been transformed into a Raven, back into human form. But this favor comes at a price: Geron has to finally solve the mystery of Sadja’s fate.
He agrees without hesitation – unknowing that this will trigger a chain of events that will soon cast a shadow on his homeland and turn his present into a dark image of its long forgotten past…
- Exciting story on two levels of time - one of them at the time of the legendary mage wars that shook to its foundations Aventuria
- Continuation of the story of Satinav chains with new playable protagonist and improved puzzle design
- Epic, atmospheric soundtrack album in length
- Excellent puzzle design based on conversations, inventory, and various magical abilities of the protagonists
- 120 fantastic hand-drawn backgrounds, each of which is an art in itself
- An adventure in the world of The Dark Eye, one of the most successful pen & paper role-playing game systems in Europe
- Windows Vista™/7™/8™
- 2,5 GHz Single-Core-Prozessor or 2 GHz dual-core-Processor
- 2 GB RAM (2,5 GB for Windows Vista™/7™)
- OpenGL2.0-compatible graphics card with 512 MB RAM
- DirectX®9.0c-compatible sound card
- 10 GB HD space
- DVD drive