For almost two hundred years now, the French Foreign Legion has attracted adventurers from all over the world. One of them is Claude Boulet, a 26 year-old Parisian, brought up in harmony with tough street rules. The Legion was where he found his place, and it led him straight to the hellish African savanna.
A revolution inspired by the African Revolutionary Group erupted in Ivory Coast. The FDSC government forces, and the European troops supporting them, were overwhelmed by a surprise attack. As a result the enemy possesses an impressive armory. Even worse is the fact that the rebels have taken over a transport of radioactive waste on its way from nuclear power plants. They now have enough material to create several 'dirty bombs' that could threaten European countries.
The risk of nuclear attack has forced the international community to intervene immediately. France has reacted the fastest by transferring the elite 13th half-brigade from Djibouti to Ivory Coast.
Among the several hundred men is Senior Corporal Claude Boulet.
Based on tests of character he has been appointed to lead the most difficult operation of the war.
Never, in his darkest dreams, did Claude expect the trouble he found himself in. From now on he will always associate CÃ´te d'Ivoire with the war path he had to tread in the defense of freedom and democracy.Features :
Minimum Requirements :
- Legionnaire: you are a volunteer serving France faithfully and with honor.
- Respectful of the Legion's traditions, honor your superiors; discipline and comradeship are your strength, courage and loyalty your virtues.
- In combat , you will act without relish of your tasks, or hatred. You will respect the vanquished enemy and will never abandon neither your wounded nor your dead, nor will you under any circumstances surrender your arms.
- A mission, once given to you, becomes sacred to you. You will carry it out to the end, and at any cost.
- Windows 98 / ME / 2000 / XP.
- DirectX 9.0 or higher
- 1,6 GHz CPU
- 512 MB of RAM
- ATI Radeon 8500or GeForce3 class gfx card or better
- 16-bit DirectX 9 compatible sound card
- 2 GB Hard Disk Space