NOTICE: Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account. Requires an internet connection.
About the game
Piloting a wide range of aircraft, players engage in aerial dogfights and dangerous fighter missions across the major theaters of war during WWII.
Featuring realistic aircraft, DOGFIGHT 1942 introduces cutting-edge flight dynamics with unprecedented arcade accessibility. Fly over 40 historically accurate planes, ranging from the fabled P-38 Lightning and Britain's Spitfire, to the feared Messerschmitt 109 and Japanese Kate.
- Aerial Arcade Authenticity
- Explosive arcade action alongside advanced physics and painstaking recreation of actual events and aircraft creates an experience that’s easily accessible but hard to master.
- All aircraft are based on authentic models and all combat missions are representative of actual WWII engagements.
- Fun, dynamic battles offer a wide variety of action and most importantly targets to destroy – any given battle will combine dogfighting, escort missions and ground assault.
- DOMINATE THE SKY WITH FRIEND IN 3 UNIQUE CO-OP SPLIT-SCREEN MODES
- Dogfight Mode
- Fly against a friend in head-to-head aerial combat, to determine who is the top Ace.
- Survival Mode
- Fly with your wingman battling countless waves of enemies.
- Campaign Co-op Mode
- Fly with your wingman through various Co-op campaign missions fighting the Axis Alliance.
Windows - Minimum
- OS : Win XP SP3 / Win Vista / Win 7
- Processor : Core2Duo 2.2GHz (E4500)
- Memory : 1024MB RAM
- Hard Drive : 2.95 GB available space
- Graphics : GeForce 8600GT 256MB
- DirectX : Version 9.0c