About the product
Keep your drivers up-to-date automatically and keep your PC running like new!
- Download, update and save your drivers with Driver Genius 19
- Automatically scans the status of your drivers in order to detect ones which are defective or outdated
- Wipes all the outdated drivers from your computer which are unnecessarily slowing down your system
- Save all your drivers on an executable file
- NEW! Download and automatically install from a database of more than1 million drivers
- NEW! Removal of redundant files used for the driver update
Are old drivers causing unexplained problems with your PC’s performance? Don’t panic! With a brand new intuitive user interface, and access to over 1 million devices, Driver Genius 19 Professional will find the drivers your PC needs, so your applications run smoothly and your PC operates at peak performance.
This professional driver management tool that can back-up, restore, update, remove and find new drivers for your PC. It can also automatically find drivers that your system can't, and provide you with a direct download link in seconds!
Automatic Driver Detection:
- Schedule the analysis of your drivers
- Have Notifications for the new drivers
- Check for updated Drivers!
- Recover automatically the most recent drivers on your PC to improve the performance and the stability of your system
Backup and Restore:
- Have a complete history of your drivers
- Save your PC drivers
- Choose a download location for your drivers
- Clone your drivers in an auto-installation file
- Uninstall the unwanted drivers
- Identify the devices which are not working
What's New in version 19?
Other new features:
- NEW! More information on hardware components (chipsets, motherboard, processor...)
- IMPROVED! More ergonomic user-interface
About your connection:
Internet Network connected but no connection under Windows 10?
Your WiFi works fine but Windows 10 pop-up indicates "Connected with limited access": this does not come from your computer, nor from your Internet box and provider.
Following the required updates of Windows 10, the driver for your network card has been deleted or modified. Therefore your computer no longer has Internet settings saved and can no longer connect to the Internet.
Driver Genius corrects this problem by restoring the necessary driver to your network card, and in a few clicks, your Internet access is active again.
Driver Genius will also make sure to keep these settings and all of your devices’ settings for and after upcoming Windows updates.
Get more with Platinum & Ultimate versions
- Automatic download and silent installation of the latest drivers for your PC.
- Database of more than 1 million drivers updated daily!
- Automatic detection and resolution of your driver problems.
- Backup in 60 seconds of all your drivers into an executable file.
- "System Booster" function – optimise the entire system of your PC in just one click!
- Memory configuration and increased speed of programs.
- Optimisation tools for desktop, system files, network files.
- Improved management of Windows 10 settings.
- Advanced management of Windows services.
Windows - Minimum
- Windows 7/8/10 (32bit & 64bit)
- Pentium CPU
- 64 MB RAM (128 MB XP, Vista, 512 MB)
- 10 MB free hard disk space