Did you know that if office paper usage in the United States was cut by 10%, 1.6 million tons of greenhouse gas emissions would be cut along with it? Or that ounce by ounce, printer ink now costs far more than the world's finest perfumes and wines? Even so, most printer owners are still consume more ink and paper than they really need, bleeding money out of their pockets and into the environment as pollution. For this reason, ecoPrint2 Pro Ink and Paper Saver is a print manager with ecology in mind.
ecoPrint2 Pro's ink-saving functionality can reduce up to 75% of your ink usage and its document editing capacity lets you control the exact amount of paper you want to use via margin adjustment and n-UP settings. It is compatible with any software with a print function and can be used with any printer, even printers shared over a Local Area Network (LAN).
Other features include:
- Integration of multiple documents into a single print project
- Header/footer, watermark and annotation tools
- Savings calculators determine how much cost and environmental damage can be cut
- OS : Windows 2000 Professional/XP/Vista (32 bit)
- Hard Disk Space : minimum 15 MB
- RAM : minimum 256 MB