Look! Up in the sky! It’s a bird! It’s a plane! It’s a . . . lovable animal-herding UFO! In Flock
, players take control of an alien UFO that is tasked with herding animals to its mothership through a variety of interactive levels. Players will have to overcome the stubbornness of the temperamental beasts (this may require the use of fear, or amorous yearnings, etc.), as well as a series of environmental puzzles that must be solved using Flock’s physics-based gameplay. By finding or making a passable route, players can herd the animals safely toward the ship. Solving the puzzles within the suggested time limit yields exciting rewards. But players can also take their time to find more hidden bonuses. With a unique theme, clever humor and easy pick-up-and-play controls, Flock
promises to be an instant hit with gamers of all ages!
• Over 50 levels of pastoral puzzle challenges.
• Explore levels to find secret collectables and upgrades
• Level Editor allows players to make their own “plushie” and puzzle-filled levels and share them with their friends online.
- OS: Windows® Vista / XP / Server 2008
- Processor: 2 GHz Pentium 4 (If running with an Intel Graphics Media Accelerator, the minimum CPU required is a 3.0 Ghz P4 or 2.33 Hz Dual Core equivalent)
- Memory: XP: 512 MB minimum, 1 GB recommended; Vista or Server 2008: 1 GB minimum, 2 GB recommended
- Hard Drive: 128 MB available disk space required
- Graphics: Intel GMA 3100
- Sound Card:DirectX(R)9.0c compatible
- Display: 800x600 minimum resolution, 1280x720 or higher recommended
- Input: Windows-compliant keyboard and mouse, Xbox 360® Controller for Windows® recommended