NOTICE: Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account. Requires internet connection.
About the game
In the future, three thousand years after what humans believe was the arrival of “The Savior”, the Human race has conquered most of the Universe. They consider themselves a divine race, and think of all aliens as inferior; those that don't obey are punished or destroyed. The dominion of the Human race was insured by Organids-genetically designed organic machines,easily adaptable to any enemy strategy.
- Genesis Rising is a space RTS that incorporates the best elements of strategy & role-playing games; immersing the player in a rich back story & drawing them into an epic crusade that they won’t soon forget
- GameSpy Multiplayer feat. 12-player support and many multiplayer maps on which to flex your dominance!
- A co-op mode in which two players can work together and control one fleet!
- The non-linear single player campaign is comprised of over 30 branching missions that unfold as choices are made based on the actions that you take
- All of the 20+ gene-based Organid ships in the game can be customized with over 50 different weapons and abilities; giving the player thousands of possible combinations to chose from when constructing a fleet
Windows - Minimal
- OS: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista
- CPU: Pentium 4 1.5 GHz
- RAM: 512 MB
- GPU: GeForce Ti 4200 / Radeon 9500 64 MB