ABOUT THE GAME
Grim spectres, howling banshees, and sly gremlins are yours to command as you unleash ghastly spirits on the town of Gravenville and scare the wits out of its citizens.
In the world of the Ghost Master, spooks do your bidding, as you solve puzzles and unlock mysteries in a challenge that combines the best of strategy, adventure, and resource management games.
- up to 15 unique, hair-raising adventures with multi-branching scenarios - all within a coherent plot and complete virtual world.
- Easy-to-play interface - forget the manual!
- Spook's-eye view - an innovative 3-D camera lets you view the action from the perspective of humans or ghosts.
- Revolutionary special effects, incredibly detailed characters, and macabre settings inspired by classic horror films.
- Groundbreaking artificial intelligence interact with up to 30 AI-driven characters at every level.
- Eleven expansive and distinctive locations, including the town's lunatic asylum, military base, sorority and frat houses, and police station.
- Pentium ®II 450, with 128 MB RAM
- 3D graphics card: ATI Radeon / nVidea GeForce
- 640x480 screen. Optional gamepad controller