NOTICE: Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account. Requires an internet connection.
About the game
INSOMNIA is a dieselpunk sci-fi RPG about the slowly degrading remnants of human society attempting
to survive on an abandoned space metropolis. Develop your character, explore lovingly handcrafted locations,
interact with peculiar NPCs and factions, craft equipment and try to stay alive in this brutal world.
Welcome to Object 6 - a colossal space station set on a dismal 400-year journey in search of a new home.
Your character wakes from cryogenic sleep — stricken with a rare psychological disease and unknowingly
holding humanity’s last hope in his bare hands...
- Exploration is rewarding…and dangerous
- Survive hunger, thirst, fatigue while searching for valuable technology and resources
in over 70 unique locations. Pay attention - INSOMNIA’s nuanced world can conceal
unexpected quests from treacherous characters, as well as savage enemies and deadly hazards.
- Personalized journey
- Break free from character classes and unwanted grind with a flexible perk system combined with a large
amount of craftable items and equipment. Choose your gear wisely - every armor and weapon type in the
game has its own tactical virtues and shortcomings.
- Choices matter
- Navigate a non-linear storyline with ‘points of no return’ that encourage unorthodox approaches and 12
different story endings. Your character’s chosen background plays a role in how you interact with NPC’s
and factions, as well as influences the outcomes of certain quests.
- A rich universe
- Experience a neo-noir world with elements of dieselpunk. Witness man-made apocalyptic landscapes imbued
with a dark ambient soundtrack and echoes of a decaying civilization.
Windows - Minimum
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit versions)
- Processor: 2.5 GHz CPU, 4 cores
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Geforce 760, AMD Radeon R7 360
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 12 GB available space