NOTICE: Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account. Requires an internet connection.
About the game
Jog! Jump! Switch! Coordinate the crazy conga line of alien athletes in this autorunner / puzzle platformer for 1-4 players.
Colorful Chaotic Co-Op Switching
- Switch places at just the right time to beat color-coded levels.
- Work together as a team. No jogger left behind!
- Co-op that’s actually cooperative.
It's Got Single Player Too
- You Jump for Two!
- You Switch for Two!
- You Coordinate the Two!
- Your cat watches. (Cat not included)
- It’s like patting your head and rubbing your belly, but you’re jogging.
Easy to Learn, but Deceptively Difficult
- Only 2 buttons! How hard can that be?
- Difficulty modifiers to play faster, slower, safer, or danger...er.
- Mind-bending action puzzles that hate you.
- There is one!
- With a robot.
- And a ton of really great music!
- It’s got a Funny Funny Joke (Limit 1).
- And super secret secrets to find!
- And trophies to collect.
- … in space.
Windows - Minimum
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7, SP1
- Processor: SSE2 instruction set support
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics card: Graphics card with DX10 (shader model 4.0) capabilities
- DirectX: Version 10
- HDD: 750 MB available space
Copyright (c) 2016 - 2018 Space Mace