NOTICE: Activation key must be used with a Magix account. Requires internet connection.
About the software
Photo & Graphic Designer will revolutionize your workflow, bringing together the best tools for universal
editing and graphic design. From fast optimization to comprehensive correction and retouching, this software
offers everything you need for professional photo editing. You can also create impressive vector graphics
quickly and precisely - whether it be typography, logos, symbols, sketches or illustrations for print and web.
The Online Content Catalog provides access to countless stock photos, graphics, effects and photo filters for
free. With Photo & Graphic Designer, you’ll realize there’s nothing in the way of your creativity!
- Get all new features for free for 1 year
- Always get the latest version
- Unlimited use of program
- Photo editing: Fast and precise
- Graphic design: For professional layouts
- Illustrations: Create logos & sketches
- NEW! Customize all templates in seconds - with get colors from image
- NEW! PDF Editor 3.0: Extract vector graphics from PDFs for your designs
- NEW! Enhance your design’s typography with beautiful ligatures through Open Type support
- Countless layouts for invitations, certificates, social media posts etc. in the Online Content Catalog*
- 150+ effects and photo filters in the Online Content Catalog*
- Smart Shapes in the Online Content Catalog*
* access for 1 year to the Online Content Catalog.
** With the update service you will receive a full year of new features and updates for free, which can be used indefinitely. If you reinstall the program
after one year, you will have access to the basic version. After the one-year update service has expired you can extend it for a discounted price.
For Microsoft Windows 7 | 8 | 10
- 64-bit systems
All MAGIX programs are developed with user-friendliness in mind so that all the basic features run smoothly
and can be fully controlled, even on low-performance computers. You can check your computer's technical
data in your operating system's control panel.
Windows - Minimum
- Processor: 700 MHz
- RAM: 512 MB
- Graphics card: Onboard, minimum resolution 1280 x 600
- Available drive space: 300 MB for program installation
- Internet connection: Required for registering and validating the program, as well as for some program features. The program requires a one-time registration.
Supported import formats
- Image: AI, BMP, CUT, DCM, FAX, EPS, GIF, ICO, JPG, JPEG, JP2, J2C, J2K, JPX, JPF, MXB, PBM, PCM, PCD, PCT, PCX, PDF, PGM, PNG, PPM, PSD, SVG, TIF, XAR, RAW*, RAS, SGI, TGA, TIF, XBM, XPM, WBMP, Illustrator AI, Illustrator EPS, CoralDraw 3& 4 EPS, Freehand 3.0 EPS, XAR
- Raw data formats: ARW, DNG, CR2, CRW, KDC, MRE, NEF, ORF, PEF, PTX, RAF, RW2, X3F
- Others: DOCX, DXC, HTM, HTML, ODP, RTF, ART, WEB, AFF, CDR, CDT, CMX, DRW, HTM, WMF, EMF, RTF, WIX, CPL, CorelDRAW PAL, PaintShop Pro PAL, Adobe ACT, Adobe ACO, SVG, SVGZ
Supported export formats
- Image: BMP, GIF, JPG, JPEG, PBM, PCT, PCX, PDF, PNG, PSD, RAS, SVG, TGA, XAR, Illustrator AI, Illustrator EPS, ArtWorks EPS, XAR
- Video: SWF, EMF, WMF, AVI
- Others: DOCX, DCX, HTM, HTML, RTF, WEB, CMX, WMF, EMF, RTF, WIX, SVG, SVGZ
Copyright © MAGIX Software GmbH, 2018. MAGIX is a registered trademark of MAGIX Software GmbH. Other mentioned product names may be
registered trademarks of their respective owners. MAGIX licensing conditions are made clear in the installation process and can also be found at
www.magix.com under EULA. The represented texts, graphics and photos are only intended to provide information about MAGIX products and contain
copyright-protected material. Reproduction and distribution of this material is prohibited without the express permission by MAGIX.