An entertaining logic puzzle, Masyu uses no numbers or letters. It is played on a grid of squares, some of which contain white or black circles. The objective is to draw a continuous loop which passes through each circle without crossing itself following a simple set of rules to make your task more demanding. With 3 difficulty levels, it’s suitable for all ages and abilities. Plus the easy to use print and go facility means you can take puzzles with you wherever you go.
Extremely addictive, Masyu is a puzzle you’ll find hard to put down.
- 3 Difficulty levels – Simple, Medium, Hard
- Various Schemes to choose from
- Play against the clock
- Save & Pause at any stage
- Unlimited Undo – undo last move or right back to the beginning
- Game Markers
- Hints & Tips to help you on your way
- Solve puzzle – an instant solution should you get stuck!
- High Score Table
- Print & Go facility
- Export as JPEG and send to friends and family
- Processor: 500MHz
- RAM: 128Mb
- Gfx: SVGA card
- Harddisk:20 Mb