About the software
Nero Video 2019 ‐ The video professional for everyone
Nero Video 2019 leaves nothing to be desired when it comes to creating videos and slideshows quickly, easily and professionally.
New in Nero Video 2019
Nero Video now has a whole range of special features ready for you. With over 1000 movie themes and effects, there are virtually no limits to your creativity. Discover the benefits of Nero Video 2019 today.
Easily transfer your videos and image files from your mobile devices, external hard drives, USB sticks, camcorders and HD‐ and 4K cameras to your computer and store them centrally in your Nero MediaHome media library for further processing, along with a wealth of information such as recording date, locations or people depicted. Here you can now also archive and watch your movies and TV series in absolutely no time at all. Movie titles and movie posters are created automatically. New: Access your OneDrive online files (Files On Demand) and download your pictures, videos and music only when you need them in a project, thus saving yourself a lot of storage space on your PC.
Put your photos in the limelight!
Create perfect movies and slideshows with 1‐Click Video Story. Complete with music, effects, entry and exit, you can share your movies in a flash. Captivate your audience with countless effects, such as tiltshift, old film, slow‐motion, titles, transitions, audio filters, keyframe animations and much more, via express‐ or advanced video editing. With the new 1‐click bar remover, you can enhance your photo‐ and video material and get it ready for the optimum film experience on a large TV screen.
Create professional videos quickly and easily!
Add a wholly personal touch to your videos with over 1000 movie templates and other effects. With the diverse range of new film templates, including effect drop zone, you can automatically create your own very personal films on themes such as family, parties, children, travel, action and more. Black bars on widescreen TV are now a thing of the past. Even upright videos and photos from your phone can be easily imported as vertical video, edited and perfectly staged thanks to Vertical Video Templates.
EXPORT & BURN
Best films for happy viewers!
Nero Video 2019 doesn't compromise when it comes to format selection either. Edit the highest quality 4K, Full HD and SD movies. Export even single scenes from long movies in one go. Give your DVD‐Videos™ and Blu‐ray Discs™ the finishing touch with numerous high‐quality disc menus on many themes. Then easily design your disc cases with Nero CoverDesigner and play your video disc professionally, complete with menu and chapter selection, on your DVD and Blu‐ray player in your living room.
Transform your living room into a cinema!
Nero Video 2019 will blow you away with its extensive streaming functions. Slideshows or videos on your TV, music from your smartphone media library, videos on your tablet? Everything is possible with the free Nero Streaming Player app. And with the free WiFi+Transfer app, you can transfer your videos and pictures wirelessly from your mobile device to your PC and vice versa in no time at all. Both apps are available for iOS and Android devices.
Decide for yourself when prime time is!
Morning, noon or evening: play audio and video files in a variety of formats exactly when you feel like it. Playback of photos, stylish slideshows, video DVDs and 4K/Ultra HD videos is now even easier. You can also easily manage and play your archive of films and TV series, which is exactly what one should expect for primetime nowadays.
Windows - Minimum
- Windows® 7 SP1 Home Premium, Professional or Ultimate (32/64 bit), Windows® 8 (32/64 bit), Windows® 8.1 (32/64 bit) with April 2014 Update, Windows® 10 (32/64 bit)
- 2 GHz AMD or Intel® processor.
- 1 GB RAM
- For SD Video Editing and Authoring: 2 GHz AMD or Intel® processor, 1 GB RAM
- For HD Video Editing and Authoring: Intel® Core™ II Duo 2.2 GHz processor, AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200+ 2.6GHz or above, 2 GB RAM.
- 5 GB hard drive space for a typical installation of all components (including templates, content and temporary disk space)
- Microsoft DirectX® 9.0 compliant graphics card with 3D acceleration, 16-bit color, and a minimum of 128 MB video memory is required (32-bit, true color, 256 MB dedicated video RAM, and support for Shader Model 3.0 is recommended).
- DVD disc drive for installation and playback.
- CD, DVD, or Blu-ray Disc recordable or rewritable drive for burning and video authoring
- DirectX® 9.0c revision 30 (August 2006)
- Windows Media® Player 9.
- Internet Explorer 11 or higher
- Third party components such as Microsoft .NET® 4.5.2 or Microsoft® DirectX® or Adobe Flash are shipped with the product or automated downloaded if not included in the package.
- For some services an Internet connection is required
- Internet connection may be required to verify the serial number during usage of certain features. Internet connection charges are the user's responsibility
- Nero Streaming Player App and the WiFi + Transfer App: Android 4.4 and higher iOS 9.0 and higher
- Streaming functions may require an online update.
- Nero Streaming Player and Nero MediaHome WiFi Sync Apps: Android 4.0 and later, iOS 8.0 and later
- Nero Video Manual App: Android 4.0 and higher, iOS 6.0 and higher
- Nero MediaHome Manual App: Android 4.0 and higher, iOS 6.0 and higher
- Nero MediaHome Receiver App: Android 4.0 and higher, iOS 6.0 and higher
- Nero Streaming Player: Android 4.0 and higher, iOS 8.0 and higher; for 'Play from PC', Nero MediaHome 1.32.2700 and higher
- Transmission to Nero Streaming Player and Nero MediaHome Receiver requires Windows® 7 SP1 Home Premium, Professional or Ultimate (32/64 bits), Windows® 8 (32/64 bits), Windows® 8.1 (32/64 bits), Windows ® 10 (32/64 bits)
- Nero KnowHow App: Windows® 10 and higher, Android 4.0 and higher, iOS 8.0 and higher
- Streaming highest quality resolution requires Intel Haswell (i7-4770 and above). It is recommended leaving the streaming setting in auto mode. If you experience performance problems with highest quality streaming, just use a lower quality setting.
- On 64-bit operating systems, applications run in 32-bit emulation mode.
- The devices must be correctly installed and recognized by the operating system for the product to work properly.
- Installation of the latest WHQL certified device drivers is strongly recommended
Special requirements for video editing and authoring
- OHCI compliant FireWire® controller (IEEE® 1394) for DV or HDV™ capturing
- TV tuner or video capture card for analog and digital video recording
- Up to 50 GB hard drive space for disk images and temporary files.
- For support of NVIDIA® CUDA™, AMD App Acceleration or Intel® Quick Sync Video technologies a capable graphics card must be installed and a minimum of 256 MB video memory is required..
- For playback of copy-protected video content, an appropriate hardware/software setup is required
Special minimum requirements for HD Video Editing
- Intel® Core ™ II Duo 2.2 GHz processor, AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200+ 2.6 GHz or better, 2 GB of RAM.
Special minimum requirements for playback, transcoding, and video editing of H.265 / HEVC files (High Efficiency Video Coding)
- Intel® Core™ i7-6700 (4 GHz) or above, 8G RAM or above
- 64 bit Windows® operating systems recommended
- Optional download and installation of VC++ 2015 redistributable x.64 for improved software decoding: https://www.microsoft.com/enus/download/details.aspx?id=53587
- Hardware accelerated decoding of 8 bit HEVC source files with graphics card from Intel HD 515 or later and Nvidia GTX 960Ti
- Hardware accelerated decoding of 10 bit HEVC source files with Intel graphics cards HD 620 or later and Nvidia graphics cards GTX 1060 or later
Special minimum requirements for editing, encoding and playback of Ultra HD (4K)
- Windows® 7 SP1 Home Premium, Professional or Ultimate (64 bits), Windows® 8 (64 bits), Windows® 8.1 with April 2014 update (32/64 bits), Windows® 10 (64 bits)
- Intel® Core ™ i7-2600K (3.4 GHz) or higher, AMD FX 8320 (3.5 GHz) or higher, 4 GB of RAM
Requirements for OneDrive on demand at Nero MediaHome
- OneDrive Files On-Demand requires the update of Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (version 16299.15 or higher) and OneDrive build 17.3.7064.1005 or later.
Supported media for burning
- DVD±R DL
- BD-R DL
- BD-RE DL
Supported disc formats
- Nero Image (NRG)
- CUE-Image (solo importación)
- Imagen ISO
- CD de vídeo
- CD de supervídeo
- DVD+VR (solo importación)
- Vídeo AVCHD™
- Vídeo BDMV
- BDAV (solo importación)
Supported audio formats and codecs
- Advanced Audio Coding elementary stream (AAC)
- Audio Interchange File Format (AIFF, AIF)
- Compact Disc Digital Audio (CDA) (no apto para codificación)
- Dolby® Digital (AC3)
- Moving Picture Experts Group Audio Layer 3 (MP3/mp3PRO)
- MPEG-4 Audio (MP4, M4A)
- OGG Vorbis (OGG, OGA)
- Archivo PCM WAV, archivo ADPCM Wav (WAV, WAVE)
- Windows Media™ Audio (WMA)
- Free Lossless Audio Codec (FLAC)
- MPEG Audio (MP2, MP2A, MPA, MPA2, M2A)
- Monkey’s audio (APE)
- Matroska audio (MKA)
Supported video formats and codecs
- Advanced Streaming Format (ASF)
- Audio Video Interleave (AVI, NVAVI)
- Digital Video (DV, DVSD)
- QuickTime® Movie (MOV)
- DVD Video Object (VOB)
- MPEG Video (MPG, MPEG, MPE, M1V, M2P, M2V, MOD, MP2V)
- MPEG-2 Transport Stream Files (M2TS, M2T, MTS, TS, TOD, TRP)
- MPEG-4 Video (MP4, DIVX)
- Windows Media™ Video (WMV)
- Flash Video (FLV)
- Matroska Video (MKV)
- Microsoft Vista TV Recording (DVR-MS)
- Video CD Movie (DAT)
- AVC Blu-ray Disc Video Format (BSF)
- Third Generation Partnership Project Movie (3GP)
- DVD Movie Info (IFO)
- Motion JPEG Video (MJPEG)
- MicroMV Video (MMV))
- Windows 7 Media Center TV Format (WTV)
Supported image formats
- Bitmap (BMP)
- Device Independent Bitmaps (DIB)
- Graphics Interchange Format (GIF)
- Icon Image File (ICO)
- JPEG File Interchange Format (JFIF)
- Joint Photographic Expert Group (JPEG, JPG, JPE)
- Picture Exchange (PCX)
- Portable Network Graphics (PNG)
- Portable Pixel Map (PPM)
- Targa Image File (TGA)
- Tagged Image File Format (TIFF, TIF)
- Windows Metafile Format (WMF)
- Portable Bitmap (PBM)
Supported formats for playlists
- Windows Media Player Playlists (WPL)
- iTunes Playlists