About the Software
Nero Video - The video professional for everyone
Nero Video leaves nothing to be desired when it comes to creating videos and slideshows
quickly, easily and professionally.
New in Nero Video
Nero Video now has a whole range of special features ready for you. With over 1000 movie
themes and effects, there are virtually no limits to your creativity. Discover the benefits of
Nero Video today.
- Get started!
Easily transfer your videos and image files from your mobile devices, external hard drives, USB
sticks, camcorders and HD- and 4K cameras to your computer and store them centrally in your
Nero MediaHome media library for further processing, along with a wealth of information
such as recording date, locations or people depicted. Here you can now also archive and watch
your movies and TV series in absolutely no time at all. Movie titles and movie posters are
created automatically. New: Access your OneDrive online files (Files On Demand) and
download your pictures, videos and music only when you need them in a project, thus saving
yourself a lot of storage space on your PC.
- Put your photos in the limelight!
Create perfect movies and slideshows with 1-Click Video Story. Complete with music, effects,
entry and exit, you can share your movies in a flash. Captivate your audience with countless
effects, such as tiltshift, old film, slow-motion, titles, transitions, audio filters, keyframe
animations and much more, via express- or advanced video editing. With the new 1-click bar
remover, you can enhance your photo- and video material and get it ready for the optimum
film experience on a large TV screen.
- Create professional videos quickly and easily!
Add a wholly personal touch to your videos with over 1000 movie templates and other effects.
With the diverse range of new film templates, including effect drop zone, you can
automatically create your own very personal films on themes such as family, parties, children,
travel, action and more. Black bars on widescreen TV are now a thing of the past. Even upright
videos and photos from your phone can be easily imported as vertical video, edited and
perfectly staged thanks to Vertical Video Templates.
- Export & burn
- Best films for happy viewers!
Nero Video doesn’t compromise when it comes to format selection either. Edit the highest
quality 4K, Full HD and SD movies. Export even single scenes from long movies in one go. Give
your DVD-Videos™ and Blu-ray Discs™ the finishing touch with numerous high-quality disc
menus on many themes. Then easily design your disc cases with Nero CoverDesigner and play
your video disc professionally, complete with menu and chapter selection, on your DVD and
Blu-ray player in your living room.
- Transform your living room into a cinema!
Nero Video will blow you away with its extensive streaming functions. Slideshows or videos
on your TV, music from your smartphone media library, videos on your tablet? Everything is
possible with the free Nero Streaming Player app. And with the free WiFi+Transfer app, you
can transfer your videos and pictures wirelessly from your mobile device to your PC and vice
versa in no time at all. Both apps are available for iOS and Android devices.
- Decide for yourself when prime time is!
Morning, noon or evening: play audio and video files in a variety of formats exactly when you
feel like it. Playback of photos, stylish slideshows, video DVDs and 4K/Ultra HD videos is now
even easier. You can also easily manage and play your archive of films and TV series, which is
exactly what one should expect for primetime nowadays.
Windows - Minimum
- OS: Windows® 7 SP1 Home Premium, Professional or Ultimate (32/64 bit), Windows® 8 (32/64 bit), Windows® 8.1 (32/64 bit) with April 2014 Update, Windows® 10 (32/64 bit)
- Processor: 2 GHz AMD or Intel® processor.
- RAM: 1 GB RAM
- For SD Video Editing and Authoring: 2 GHz AMD or Intel® processor, 1 GB RAM
- For HD Video Editing and Authoring: Intel® Core™ II Duo 2.2 GHz processor, AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200+ 2.6GHz or above, 2 GB RAM.
- HDD: 5 GB hard drive space for a typical installation of all components (including templates, content and temporary disk space)
- Graphics card: Microsoft DirectX® 9.0 compliant graphics card with 3D acceleration, 16-bit color, and a minimum of 128 MB video memory is required (32-bit, true color, 256 MB dedicated video RAM, and support for Shader Model 3.0 is recommended).
- CD, DVD, or Blu-ray Disc recordable or rewritable drive for burning and video authoring
- DirectX® 9.0c revision 30 (August 2006)
- Windows Media® Player 9.
- Internet Explorer 11 or higher
- Third party components such as Microsoft .NET® 4.5.2 or Microsoft® DirectX® or Adobe Flash are shipped with the product or automated downloaded if not included in the package.
- For some services an Internet connection is required
- Internet connection may be required to verify the serial number during usage of certain features. Internet connection charges are the user's responsibility
- Nero Streaming Player App and the WiFi + Transfer App: Android 4.4 and higher, iOS 9.0 and higher
- Streaming functions may require an online update.
- Nero Streaming Player and Nero MediaHome WiFi Sync Apps: Android 4.0 and later, iOS 8.0 and later
- Nero Video Manual App: Android 4.0 and higher, iOS 6.0 and higher
- Nero MediaHome Manual App: Android 4.0 and higher, iOS 6.0 and higher
- Nero MediaHome Receiver App: Android 4.0 and higher, iOS 6.0 and higher
- Nero Streaming Player: Android 4.0 and higher, iOS 8.0 and higher; for 'Play from PC', Nero MediaHome 1.32.2700 and higher
- Transmission to Nero Streaming Player and Nero MediaHome Receiver requires Windows® 7 SP1 Home Premium, Professional or Ultimate (32/64 bits), Windows® 8 (32/64 bits), Windows® 8.1 (32/64 bits), Windows ® 10 (32/64 bits)
- Nero KnowHow App: Windows® 10 and higher, Android 4.0 and higher, iOS 8.0 and higher
- Streaming highest quality resolution requires Intel Haswell (i7-4770 and above). It is recommended leaving the streaming setting in auto mode. If you experience performance problems with highest quality streaming, just use a lower quality setting.
- On 64-bit operating systems, applications run in 32-bit emulation mode.
- The devices must be correctly installed and recognized by the operating system for the product to work properly.
- Installation of the latest WHQL certified device drivers is strongly recommended