Rise from a peasant to a full-fledged hero as you defend the Realms against one of the greatest threats of the age!
Build a character that suits your style of play – good or evil, chaotic or lawful, with any number of skills, feats and professions available at the click of a button. Whether lobbing fireballs and researching forgotten spells as a powerful Wizard, hacking a trail through legions of orcs as a Fighter armed only with a battle axe and your courage, or taking on the role of a Rogue that can slip into the shadows at a moment’s notice, the choice is yours. Choose your alignment, your allies, your companions, and how you want your character to develop… design the character you want, role-play the way you want, and carry the battle to the enemy.
Minimum System Requirements
- Choose your Alignment, Allies, and Enemies – Design the character you want, role-play the way you want, and carry the battle to the enemy.
- Rediscover familiar locations and old friends from the Neverwinter Nights series.
- Use new spells, feats, and prestige classes from the existing Dungeons and Dragons 3.5 Edition rules.
- Explore the Forgotten Realms, rendered in breathtaking detail.
- Play your way - your actions and interactions, the companions you travel with, and the way your build your stronghold all change the course of your adventure.
Recommended System Requirements
- Operating System: 10.5 or later
- CPU Processor: Intel Chipset
- CPU Speed: 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB
- Video Memory (VRam): 128 MB
- Hard Disk Space: 6.5 GB Hard Drive Space
- Video Card: ATI Radeon X1600 / NVidia Geforce 7600
- Media Required (Boxed Version Only): DVD-ROM
- Peripherals: Macintosh mouse and keyboard
- CPU Processor: Intel Quad Core
- CPU Speed: 2.33 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB
- Video Memory (VRam): 256 MB
- Supported Video Cards
- NVIDIA GEFORCE 7600, 8600
- ATI RADEON X1600, X1900, HD 2400, HD 2600