NOTICE: Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account. Requires internet connection.
About the game
o•mer•ta (-mûrt, mr-tä)
A rule or code that prohibits speaking or divulging information about the activities of a criminal organization.
OMERTA - CITY OF GANGSTERS puts you into the boots of a fresh-from-the-boat immigrant with dreams of the big life.
Work your way up the criminal hierarchy of 1920’s Atlantic City, starting with small jobs, recruiting new gang members
and expanding your empire by taking territory from other mobsters. Establish your own crime syndicate and become the de facto ruler of Atlantic City!
Under the Boardwalk - Conquer a historically accurate Atlantic City with 20 unique districts featuring real-world landmarks
in a story-driven campaign or sandbox freeplay game
Craft a criminal empire - Strategic real-time gameplay for planning coups, expanding your territory, extorting
the competition and bribing the authorities
Nobody move! It’s a robbery - Lead your henchmen into elaborately planned tactical combat as they pull off bank heists,
robberies, street battles and more
Join the gang - 15 unique player-controlled characters each with distinct personalities, backgrounds, skills, equipment
and “RPG-lite” development trees
Keep your friends close, and enemies closer - Competitive and cooperative online multiplayer
modes with persistent gangs
Windows - Minimum
- OS: Windows XP SP3 32-bit, Vista SP2, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB RAM, Pixel Shader 3.0 - Geforce 8800, Radeon HD 2000,
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 5 GB HD space
- Sound: DirectX compatible
Mac - Minimum
- System: Mac OS X 10.7
- Processor: Intel Core Duo @ 2 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB
- Hard Drive: 5 GB free
- Graphics: Intel HD 3000 or higher, NVIDIA 8x00, 9x00, 2x0, 3x0, 4x0, 5x0 and 6x0, and AMD 2x00 or higher - with at least 256 MB VRAM