ABOUT THE GAME
Welcome to Mega-City One, a city of over 400 million people - every one of them a potential criminal. It is the third decade
of the 22nd Century, unemployment is widespread, boredom is universal and only the Judges can prevent total anarchy.
Empowered to dispense instant justice, they are Judge, Jury and Executioner all in one. The most feared and respected of
all the Judges is you, Judge Dredd.
Patrol the streets and mete out instant justice wherever it is needed. The Psi-Judges are predicting a terrible plague – is this
the sudden outbreak of Vampires on the city, and are they the work of the malevolent Dark Judges?
- JUDGE, JURY and EXECUTIONER it's your choice to shoot to kill, or disarm and arrest
- Two-player co-operative play throughout the entirety of the immersive storyline
- Intense LAN action for up to 32 players
- Customisable multiplayer games with enemy bots
- Choose from over 60 characters for insane mayhem!
- Operating system: Windows XP / Vista
- Processor: Intel Pentium III or AMD Athlon 700MHz computer or equivalent
- Memory: 128 MB RAM
- Hard disk space: 1.5GB free hard disk space
- Video: 32MB graphics card that supports Transform and Lighting: E.g. GeForce 1, ATI Radeon 7500 or better
- Sound: Windows compatible sound card
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c
© 2003 Rebellion. The Rebellion logo, 2000AD logo, Judge Dread and associated characters,
objects and locations are trademarks or registered trademarks of Rebellion A/S in the U.S.
and/or other countries. All rights reserved. Developed by Rebellion. This product contains software
technology licensed from GameSpy Industries, Inc. © 1999-2002 GameSpy Industries, Inc. All rights reserved.
Uses Bink Video. Copyright © 1997-2003 by RAD Game Tools, Inc.