About the software
CyberLink Screen Recorder 3 is your all-inone
solution for capturing gameplay and
desktop screencasting. It couples the easyto-
use editing features of PowerDirector –
The No.1 Choice for Video Editors – with
responsive, high-quality screen capturing
technology. It is a complete streaming,
recording and editing solution for gamers,
vloggers and businesses looking for an edge.
- Livestream gameplay from PC or a connected gaming console directly to Twitch, YouTube or Facebook.
- Integrate your webcam and share gaming secrets, reactions and commentary with viewers, even when streaming from a console.
- Reduced system footprint allows smoothly recording & streaming of gameplay with minimal CPU & GPU load.
- Compatible with either PC or console, easily record the whole screen, just a window, or lock to a specific app.
- Record from PC, or a wide range of connected devices to capture and show even more.
- The simple editing interface makes it easy to import and trim footage, add titles and transitions, and also add audio backing tracks.
- Easily review presentations by recording, editing and publishing them online. It is the perfect tool for visually explaining work material, creating tutorials and producing interactive training guides.
- Expand audience engagement by livestreaming to customers and staff with HD screen sharing and integrated webcam video.
Windows - Minimum
- Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/7 (windows 10 64bit recommended)
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 600MB for product installation
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768, 16-bit color
- Capture Device Support: Please refer to the following FAQ: www.cyberlink.com/support/faqcontent.do?id=21397
- Game Support: Please refer to the following FAQ: www.cyberlink.com/support/faqcontent.do?id=21406
- Graphics Processor (GPU): Desktop recording: 1GB VGA VRAM or higher / Game recording: 3GB VGA VRAM or higher
- Sound Card: Windows compatible sound card is required
- Processor (CPU): Intel Core™ i-series or AMD Phenom® II and above
- Internet Connection: Required for initial software activation and online services
- Language Support: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish (European), Dutch, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Japanese, Korean