Highly secure encryption of your personal data: fast and foolproof!
Deposit all your important documents, private photos and videos in Steganos Safe 2012 – out of reach for others and highly secure! Even highly sensible data like PIN/TAN lists or secret codes are safely protected in the virtual vault of Steganos Safe 2012.
Safeguard content with Steganos PicPass™ – even without a password
Steganos Safe 2012 works just like a real vault and protects all of your data from unauthorized third-party access. Without the right password, nobody can retrieve the contents. And with Steganos PicPass™ you don’t even need a password – the right sequence of images will open the safe.
Seamless system integration
The unlocked safe seamlessly integrates itself in the system as a disk drive and can be used from any application. For example, you can save files you’re working on in Word directly to Steganos Safe 2012. If desired, you can even launch the safe directly from Windows. It couldn’t be easier or more secure!
- Windows XP Home Edition (at least Service Pack 3)
- Windows XP Professional (at least Service Pack 3)
- Windows Vista (32 bit)
- Windows Vista (64 bit)
- Windows 7 (32 bit)
- Windows 7 (64 bit)
- 100 MB of space on your hard drive for installation
- At least 256 MB of free memory
- At least Pentium or comparable CPU
- Internet connection (must-have for product activation and updates)
- For Steganos Safe: Additional hard-disk space is needed for the secure drives. In order to use 512 GB per drive, you need the NTFS file system. The FAT32 file system enables a maximum capacity of 4 GB per secure drive.
- For Portable Safe: CD or DVD burner with corresponding software. Optional and temporary up to 8.5 GB hard-drive space for the Portable Safe package files. In order to use a Portable Safe on another computer administrator privileges are required for the installation of the decryption program.
- Secure drives cannot be decrypted when stored on compressed NTFS drives.
- Supported key devices: ActiveSync-compatible devices (e.g. SmartPhones, PDAs), all devices that are recognized by Windows as rewriteable removable media (e.g., USB sticks, memory cards, digital cameras).
- No key devices are included in the delivery.
- Mail Client Safe for Outlook 2003/2007, Outlook Express 6 and Windows Mail. Limited functionality: no Mail Client Safe for Windows Vista 64 Bit and Windows 7 64 Bit