Configuring your PC couldn’t be simpler!
Configuring your PC to meet your needs with PCSUITE ADVISOR PRO couldn’t be simpler. Do you like playing games? Or would you like the best security? This is no problem as PCSUITE ADVISOR provides you with suitable default settings. You can access directly 6 default profiles (gaming, security, comfort, etc.).
PCSUITE ADVISOR PRO also allows you to optimize more than 100 system settings manually. Detailed information is provided about each option.
Options can be applied completely automatically. The program’s database prevents your system from being “trashed”. This database has been created by Windows experts over the years and is constantly checked and updated.
If you are not happy with a particular setting, you can restore the Windows default settings at any time.
Powerful arguments in favor of PCSUITE ADVISOR PRO
- Saves performance capacity
- Uncomplicated analysis and configuration of the PC
- Creates optimization options completely automatically
- Easy, wizard-controlled use
- Allows you to modify more than 100 partly concealed system settings
- 6 default profiles for the widest variety of possible uses
- Incredibly simple to “tune” and configure your own PC
- Expert mode with more than 100 default settings (tweaks)
- Easy-to-understand description for each setting
- Reliable configuration. The PCSUITE ADVISOR PRO database prevents your system from being “trashed”. This has been created by Windows experts over the years and is constantly checked.
- The Windows default settings can be restored at any time.
- Balanced: This profile focuses on achieving the best possible conditions all the time for different application areas. This profile is also ideal for restoring a universally configured working platform if you have previously used a specific profile (e.g. a games profile).
- Gaming: The games profile configures your computer for preferably playing computer games. Any services and settings that are not required are deactivated and the whole system is set for saving resources.
- High Security: This shifts the basic settings of your system towards the highest possible security level.
- High Stability: This shifts the basic settings of your system towards the highest possible level of operational stability to prevent as far as possible the system from crashing.
- Best Look: This shifts the basic settings of your system towards achieving the best aesthetic look.
- High Comfort: This shifts the basic settings of your system towards a comfortable working environment.
- Supported operating systems: