Three years after the wars of purity, Nortander is on the threshold of a new era. But not everything is as peaceful as it seems.
IMPORTANT: The activation key must be used with a valid Steam account. An Internet connection is required.
NOTE: This product requires the major version of SpellForce 3 to play.
About the Game
Three years after the Wars of Purity, Nortander is on the threshold of a new age.
But not everything is as peaceful as it seems. When the Queen calls you, a disgraced general, back to your homeland, the war seems to threaten you from all sides. A hate preacher tears the dwarven realm apart, while a mysterious cult of dark elves steals souls for an unknown purpose.
Collect your allies and stop the catastrophe!
- Standalone extension for SpellForce 3 with the same genre mix of real-time strategy and role-playing.
- A dark and captivating story with about 20 hours of play time.
- Create individual heroes using the various options and combinations in the talent tree.
- Lead your army to victory in a revamped, region-based, real-time strategy system!
- Use the unique game mechanics of your units to win epic battles!
- Use flying units for advanced tactics!
- Play 5 individual factions: Humans, Orcs, Elves, Dwarves and Dark Elves!
- An epic fantasy soundtrack and stunning top-down graphics.
- Each faction has two unique heroes who make individual play styles possible.
- A modern multiplayer lobby allows easy matchmaking and rankings.
- Play new modes as a special challenge!
- Create your own maps with the powerful mod tools!
New Features compared to SpellForce 3
- Completely new campaign: A new story with over 20 hours of game content.
- Completely new skills and talent trees for even more individually designed heroes.
- Completely new real-time strategy gameplay: A region-based system with global resource management and unique mechanics for all factions.
- Unique mechanics and equipment give all factions their own identity and offer a high replay value for the campaign.
- Flying units enable new tactical approaches.
- New factions: Dwarves and Dark Elves.
- A revised interface gives the game a more pleasant look and clearer readability.
© 2019 by THQ Nordic GmbH, Austria. Developed by Grimlore Games GmbH, Germany. Published by THQ Nordic GmbH. SpellForce is a registered trademark of THQ Nordic AB, Sweden. All other brands, product names and logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.