- Faster data recovery with an improved Scan Engine
- SMART ‘Drive Monitor’ tool to determine disk health status
- Restores 300+ file types including photos, videos, Office documents, and emails, etc.
- Facilitates custom file recovery with the help of sample files
- Recovers data from various storage media— hard drives, SSDs, SD Cards, etc.
- Previews the recoverable files before saving
- Creates disk image for faster recovery from drives that have bad sectors
- Provides an option to ‘Clone’ hard disks using the Drive Monitor feature
- Checks and confirms disk readiness to perform data recovery
- Offers Quick Scan and Deep Scan options for RAW Recovery
- ‘Can’t find Drive’ option to recover data from the lost and deleted partitions
About the Software
The world’s most trusted data recovery software with built-in Drive Monitor tool
The Stellar Data Recovery- Professional is a world-renowned data recovery software, helping users recover their crucial data.
With this software, you can restore your lost, formatted, and accidentally deleted photos, videos, office documents, emails, etc.
from a storage media such as hard drives, SD cards, SSDs, and other flash storage drives. It supports NTFS, exFAT, and FAT (FAT16/FAT32) formatted drives.
- What’s New
- The new version of Stellar Data recovery- Professional features a revamped user interface with a new improved
scan engine and an additional inbuilt utility called ‘Drive Monitor.’ With its intuitive and easy to
use interface, you can recover your data spontaneously while maintaining your data’s original tree structure.
Advanced features such as ‘Can’t Find Drive’ and ‘Recover from Disk Images’ helps you restore
the lost and deleted data from missing partitions and failing or fragmented hard drives that have significant bad sectors.
- Custom File recovery
- By default, the software supports recovery of more than 300 file types. Additionally, the ‘Add Header’ option allows you
to add a few sample files and recover specific custom file types. The option also helps you add new file types (without limits)
to the exhaustive file list based on sample files or file header information.
- Monitor Disk Errors and Create Disk ‘Clone’
- The new Drive Monitor add-on tool assists you in performing successful data recovery by analyzing the disk health status and informing
if the disk health is good enough to proceed with data recovery. In case the drive health is poor, the tool lets you ‘Clone’
your weak drive and facilitates successful data recovery on the replica—saving your affected drive from failing and causing permanent data loss.
- Selective File Recovery
- The software lets you choose and filter the type of file that needs to be recovered. For example, Multimedia files, office documents, Emails,
Folders, or all data. You can further choose the specific file types you want to recover under multimedia files or office documents.
This helps you run selective file recovery. Further, you can go to Settings>File List and choose a particular file extension—from
more than 300 prelisted files—that you want the software to recover.
Alternatively, you have the option to Add Filter after scan when you are about to save recovered data via Advanced
Settings. It allows you to choose the file types you want to recover or recover files with particular file extension.
- Optical media recovery
- This powerful software can also recover data from a scratched, corrupt, or partially burnt optical media such as CDs, DVDs,
HD DVDs, and Blu-ray discs burnt on any systems.
- Recover data from lost partitions
- In case the drive or drive partition is not recognizable or visible under ‘Connected Drives,’ the ‘Can’t
Find Drive’ option helps find inaccessible, missing, and deleted drive partitions. Later, you can run a scan and recover your lost files.
- Deep Scan for better results
- The ‘Deep Scan’ feature facilitates RAW recovery from formatted or damaged data storage devices.
It also helps you recover files that are not found in ‘Quick Scan.’ You can choose to run ‘Deep
Scan’ either before or after running the normal quick scan.
- Save and load scan information
- Additional useful features such as Scan and Load Scan information assist you when you need to recover huge volume of data
or data from a massive hard drive. After the scan, you can save the Scan information and later you can load it into the software
with just a few clicks. This helps you save your time and facilitates data recovery in stages as per your convenience.
- Preview Recovered Data before Saving
- This Windows data recovery pro software can preview recovered office documents, photos, videos, audio, PDFs, and several other file
types with just one click before saving them. You can preview the files during and after the scan.
- Create Disk Image when Space is Low
- Additionally, the software lets you create an image of your failing or corrupt drive. If you don’t want to clone
an entire drive, the option helps you create a disk image of specific numbers of sectors on the drive. You can specify
certain area on the drive and create smaller disk images instead of cloning the entire disk. It’s useful when
you are running low on storage space.
- Advanced Search Option
- The search option helps you quickly locate the existing, lost, and deleted files by file name. You can further filter the search
results based on file name (in alphabetical order), file type, size, creation date, and modification date.
- Multi Language Support
- The Software now supports 7 International languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, and Chinese.
You can choose your preferred language either during software installation or before running the scan via Advanced Settings.
Windows - Minimum
- Processor: Intel Pentium Processors or better
- Operating System: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP
- Memory: Windows – 1 GB RAM, Recommended 2 GB
- Hard Disk: 50 MB of Free Space
- Stellar Data Recovery- Standard: Version 8.0
- Languages Available in: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, and Japanese