ABOUT THE SOFTWARE
Stellar PST to MBOX Converter is a much-needed tool for all the Mac users who are looking for ways to make a leap from Microsoft Outlook to Apple Mail.
The tool takes a very systematic approach in its working, as you do not have to wander between too many software windows to reach to the end result. All the mail components, such as the ‘Mail Body’, ‘Subject’, ‘Attachments’, ‘To’, ‘From’, ‘Cc’, and ‘Bcc’ are perfectly converted to the corresponding Apple Mail – MBOX file format. You just need to import this file to the Apple Mail account.
Stellar PST to MBOX Converter runs on a Mac and converts PST files created with MS Outlook 2013, 2010, 2007 and 2003 to an MBOX file that can be imported to Apple Mail. For the convenience, the software gives the options of selecting the PST file in your Mac. If you know the location of the PST file, simply browse to the location and choose it for conversion. In addition, it is compatible with Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion, and 10.7 Lion.
- Converts Outlook PST to Apple Mail MBOX.
- Converts MS Outlook contacts to VCF for Contact App.
- Converts MS Outlook calendars entries to ICS for Calendar App.
- Converts an Encrypted PST.
- Keeps the original PST File Name intact.
- Saves MBOX to a User-specified Location.
- Guided information on how to import MBOX to Apple Mail.
- Supports Outlook 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003.
- Works on Mac OS X Yosemite, Mavericks / Mountain Lion / Lion.
- Lifetime License validity.
- Mac OS X 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6, 10.5