TFace extremely dangerous and desperate opponents. They work in teams and can crouch up on you from behind, surround you, call in reinforcements, sneak up, give each other cover or, when they are wounded, retreat from the battlefield or seek cover behind the nearest obstructions.
Terrorist Takedown 2
- Thrilling and captivating storyline, based on actual world events
- Varied areas of action: Arab towns and bazaars, mountain ravines, caverns and derelict military bases, and even an ancient Persian palace.
- Incredible game physics, based on the Havok engine, provide the player with a dynamic environment
- Fantastic opponent AI, dynamic lighting and impressive special effects thanks to the Jupiter EX engine
- Multiplayer: battles between special units of different countries!
is based on the Jupiter EX engine, which had previously been used among others in the famous F.E.A.R. The “2” in the title stands for a new quality brought into the series. Immerse yourself in a modern game environment with realistic physics and fantastic visual effects: the bullets rip plaster from the walls, clouds of dust are everywhere and you can see sparks from the guns, pieces of concrete falling off and faithfully recreated roughness of all flat surfaces.
System requirement :
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista
- DirectX 9.0c
- Processor 1.7 GHz
- 512 MB of RAM
- Video Card: Ati Radeon 9000 or GeForce4 Ti with 64 MB RAM
- 3 GB of Hard Drive Space
- DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card