Includes The Sims 3 & The Sims 3 Showtime Expansion Pack.
ABOUT THE GAME
Live the rags to riches story with your Sims while connected to your friends!
Experience the rise to stardom as your Sim performs on stage from one venue to the next. And for the first time, The Sims 3 Showtime introduces social features,
including Simport, an all-new feature that lets you send your Sims to a friend’s game!
There, your Sim can perform at your friend’s venue in front of your friend’s Sims!
You will also be able to post messages and screenshots via an all-new in-game social wall.
- Your Sims can live the dream as Singers, Performers, Magicians, and DJs. Watch them rise to fame—or go down in flames as they perform for other Sims.
- All-new social features: chat with friends, post to their walls, give status updates, and create friends lists.
- Send your Sims to a friend’s game and have your friend’s Sim come to your game with the new Simport feature!
- Create your own venue! Build a swanky concert hall, a massive stadium, or an indie club. How the stage is built will influence your Sims’ performance and career progression.
- Get a bonus venue and stage for your Sims to perform in the Limited Edition!
- MAC OS: MAC OS X 10.5.7 Leopard or higher
- CPU: Intel Core Duo Processor
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- HARD DRIVE: At least 3.5 GB* of hard drive space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games.
- VIDEO: ATI X1600 or NVIDIA 7300 GT with 128 MB of Video RAM, or Intel Integrated GMA X3100
- *9.6 GB of hard drive space if installing with The Sims 3
- Supported Video Cards: Nvidia GeForce series:
- FX5900 or better, and all NVidia G, GT, GTS and GTX video cardsATI Radeon™ series: 9500 Series or better.
- X300, X600, X700, X800, X850, X1300, X1600, X1800, X1900, X1950, 2400, 2600, 2900,
3450, 3650, 3850, 3870, 4850, 4870, 4890 series or better
- Please note that the GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported.
- The NVIDIA GeForce 7300 is unsupported under Snow Leopard.
- This game will not run on PowerPC (G3/G4/G5) based Mac systems, or the GMA 950 class of integrated video cards.