Create spectacular films with VEGAS Movie Studio. Intuitive tools and editing workflows make working on video projects effortless.Create. Simply. With VEGAS Movie Studio.
ABOUT THE SOFTWARE
Easily edit your own videos
VEGAS Movie Studio 14
offers the perfect introduction to video editing. Use powerful video and audio editing
tools in a modern, intuitive user interface to create fantastic videos quickly--even without any previous
Import a wide range of formats such as HDV and AVCHD video material from camcorders, smartphones or
tablets. With the help of stylish transitions between individual scenes and multiple possibilities for blending in
titles and text, you can personalize your videos and excite your audience.
- Easy video editing
- Improved, user-friendly interface
- Video and audio effects
- High DPI support
- Beautiful and elegant vignette effects
- Direct upload to Vimeo, YouTube and Facebook
- MAGIX Music Maker
For Microsoft Windows | 7 | 8 | 10
All VEGAS programs are developed with user friendliness in mind so that all the basic features run smoothly
and can be fully controlled, even on low-performance computers. The technical data for your computer can be
found in the control panel of your operating system.
- Processor: 2 GHz, (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D)
- RAM: 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Graphics card: Supported NVIDIA, AMD/ATI, or Intel GPU with at least 512 MB of memory
- Hard drive space: 1,25 GB hard-disk space for program installation, Solid-state disk (SSD) or high-speed multi-disk RAID for 4K media
- Internet connection: Required for activating and validating the program. Program requires one-time registration.
Requires a CUDA-enabled GPU and driver 270.xx or later
- GeForce GPUs: GeForce GTX 4xx Series or higher (or GeForce GT 2xx Series or higher with driver 285.62 or later).
- Quadro GPUs: Quadro 600 or higher (or Quadro FX 1700 or higher with driver 285.62 or later).
NVIDIA recommends NVIDIA Quadro for professional applications and recommends use of the latest boards
based on the Fermi architecture.
Requires an OpenCL-enabled GPU and Catalyst driver 11.7 or later with a Radeon HD 57xx or higher GPU. If
using a FirePro GPU, FirePro unified driver 8.85 or later is required.
Requires an OpenCL-enabled GPU such as HD Graphics 4000.
Supported import formats:
Supported export formats:
- Video codecs: AAC, AA3, AVI, BMP, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, WMV
- Image: GIF, JPEG, PNG, WDP
- Audio: AIFF, FLAC, MP3, OGG, PCA, SND, W64, WAV, WMA
- Others: CDA, SFA
- Video formats: AVC/AAC, AVI, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, WMV, MOV, AVCHD, RM, MVC, XAVC S
- Image: BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, WDP, WMPhoto, DDS, DPX, EXR
- Audio: AAC, AIFF, FLAC, LPEC, MP3, OGG, PCA, W64, WAV, WMA
Copyright © MAGIX Software GmbH, 2017. VEGAS Movie Studio is a registered trademark of MAGIX Software GmbH. Other mentioned product
names may be registered trademarks of the respective manufacturer. MAGIX licensing conditions are made clear in the installation process and can also
be found at www.magix.com under EULA. The represented texts, graphics and photos are only intended to provide information on MAGIX products and
contain copyright-protected material. Reproduction and distribution of this material is therefore not permitted and shall require the express permission