Publisher: Empire Interactive
Publisher 2: Strategy First
Developer: Black Cactus
Release Dates - 09/30/2003
A hundred years after the events in the continent of Orbis, The King Artos is dead.
New political discount is driving the provinces apart - and closer to war...
Can you take control of the provinces, peasants & generals to bring order in this world of chaos?
Warrior Kings: Battles is the one strategy game to rule them all. An amazing and living medieval fantasy world awaits.
To conquer it will take all the cunning, resourcefulness and tactics you can muster.
Can YOU craft war and tower above the competition like Warrior Kings: Battles?Features :
System requirements :
- Unparalleled real-time strategy gaming
- Radical 3D technology brings terrain, provinces and cultures alive like no other RTS!
- Go your own way choose the path
- Use real military tactics with a range of combat tools
- Advanced A.I. opponents probe your defences for weaknesses and seek alliances
- Join fast-paced Valhalla Battles games
- 22 mission campaign game, offering over 40 hours of single-player gaming
- Peerless and comprehensive ways to play include Skirmish, Internet, Capture the Flag, Siege, Protect Your King and others...
- Windows 98/98SE/2000/NT/Me/XP
- Processor: Pentium 2 300
- DirectX 6
- 64 MB RAM
- Free hard drive space: 800 MB
- 3D Accelerator 4MB
- 16-bits Sound Card