This magnificent compendium gives the players a full retrospective through the complete X history, stretching back to the first X-series game, X- Beyond the Frontier, chronicling the adventures of Kyle Brennan in the X Universe and bringing that Universe’s story right up to date with the very latest version of X3: Terran Conflict, for which a new set of missions, entitled ‘Balance of Power’ has been specially developed. In addition to all of the X-series titles, the X Superbox also contains an all-new and exclusive X Encyclopedia, written by Helge Kautz, the author of Farnham’s Legend and other X Universe books. This 280-page encyclopedia, which covers historic events and personalities in the X Universe, amongst many other items of interest, represents the ultimate reference for all avid fans of the X-series of games. The Superbox also contains more additional content, most of which has been created and developed by players and fans of the X games, as well some other previously-unreleased exclusive bonus content added by EGOSOFT. Get ready to jump right into the SciFi legacy that is X .
This compilation includes all the X games to date:
Minimum System Requirements:
- X - Beyond the Frontier (version 2.2)
- X - Tension (version 2.2)
- X2 - The Threat (version 1.5)
- X3 : Reunion (Bala Gi's Research missions)
- X3 : Terran Conflict (Balance of Power)
- A collection of material created by the X Series fan community, content by Egosoft which was included in previous collectors‘ editions and bonus CDs, as well as some exclusive material which has never been published before!
- 280-page Encyclopaedia. All you ever wanted to know about the X Universe; past, present and future. Including hints to what will occur in upcoming games!
- Windows® 7 (32/64-Bit), XP SP2, Vista SP1™
- 1 GB RAM
- Pentium® IV or equivalent AMD® Processor with 2.0 GHz
- 256 MB DirectX 9-compatible 3D-Graphics card (not onboard) with Pixel Shader 1.1
- 7.6 GB free hard drive space
- Soundcard (Surround-Soundsupport recommended)
- Mouse and keyboard or joystick (optionale Force-Feedbacksupport) or Gamepad